Job Opening - Junior Fellowship: Communications Officer
The Industry, Procurement and Knowledge Transfer Department (IPT) is currently looking for a communications officer to join the EU Projects Office under the Fellowship Programme. The main responsibilities of the role include implementing and reporting on the communication activities of European projects coordinated by CERN. Primary audiences are: project participants, policy-makers, the international scientific community, industry and the general public.
- Create and update communication and marketing material, as agreed with the Communication and Marketing Officer for IPT;
- Science and technology writing (news items, articles);
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the EU Projects Office strategic communications plan;
- Create, implement and evaluate communication plans for events related to EU projects and other relevant IPT activities;
- Contribute to the evaluation and monitoring of the EU Projects Office communication activities, including quarterly and project reports;
- Attend meetings related to EU projects;
- Create a network of contacts to support the generation, promotion and evaluation of communication activities;
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies to support an efficient communication;
- Share resources and assist with other communication and marketing activities in the IPT department, including work on annual reports.