As part of CERN’s Administrative Student Programme, we are seeking an Administrative Student for Knowledge Transfer - Communication and Marketing for Industry at CERN.
Deadline 16th October 2017.
- Assist the CERN Knowledge Transfer group Communication and Marketing Officer in her activities,
- Participate in the different stages of communication and marketing projects of CERN’s Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Management activities,
- Collect technical information on CERN technology projects, and on the Knowledge Transfer group activities, e.g.: Business Incubation Centres, Patents, Licensing, links with industry, entrepreneurial support, startups related to CERN technology and CERN technology R&D,
- Create and update communication and marketing material: roll-ups, tech briefs, presentations, slides, websites, newsletters, news items on CERN technology and applications, startups, Business Incubation Centres,
- Help with evaluation and monitoring of the Knowledge Transfer communication and marketing activities.
- Interest in technology, science, knowledge transfer and innovation management
- Some experience in communication and/or marketing related to science, technology, knowledge and technology transfer, entrepreneurial activities and innovation management.
- Must be proficient in English, proficiency in French is also an advantage.
What the student will gain:
- Learn more about Knowledge Transfer activities and tools at the laboratory where the world-wide web was invented, and how CERN uses them to maximise its positive impact on society;
- Learn about technology developed at CERN, from the fields of accelerators, detectors, digital sciences, and more. Learn about the applications of CERN technology, in the field of medtech, biotech, aerospace applications, sustainability and more;
- Liaise and expand your network with experts in science, technology, industry and science communication.
To apply and find out more about CERN's student programme visit CERN's the HR page.