Have you heard about the free federal start-up training “Business Concept” that is held in Geneva? It’s a free federal program that lasts 3 months and takes place one evening per week. It aims to give future start-up founders and anyone with an entrepreneurial drive the tools and network to start a venture and pursue a career in successful start-up companies.
A successful career requires not only academic knowledge and technical competence, but also strong business acumen and network. It’s a great opportunity to discover new career perspective or work on your very own project by meeting the local start-up ecosystem and growing your network!
This weekly, free & fast track federal program of 3 months to help you to:
- Shape a venture idea into a viable business
- Improve your business skills
- Build a strong network with entrepreneurs, company executives & investors
- Get fully prepared to embark your professional journey as entrepreneur or intrapreneur within a company
- One evening per week, Wednesday, from 17h15 to 21h15
- Start end of February to the end of May
- Takes place in Geneva, campus Biotech Innovation Park
- Competitive admission. Certificate upon successful completion of the program
Don’t hesitate to contact Iohannès Bry if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org