Administrative Student Programme
CERN continuously works on building a culture of entrepreneurship within the Organization, and encourages the creation of start-up companies and offer support to CERN personnel and external entrepreneurs seeking to establish a business using technology and/or know-how from CERN. The CERN Knowledge Transfer group is looking for a student to help develop CERN’s entrepreneurship activities. Responsibilities will include several of the following bullet points:
- Coordinate and develop the CERN Entrepreneurship Student Programme, running in July and August 2020.
- Assisting the organization of CERN’s Entrepreneurship Meet-ups and other entrepreneurship and innovation programmes.
- Contribute to further developing and managing the entrepreneurship community at CERN and well as the entrepreneurship alumni community.
- Participate in building relations with the local entrepreneurship ecosystem, and staying updated on what’s happening in terms of entrepreneurship.
- Assisting CERN personnel that wants to take a CERN technology to market through the creation of a Spin-Off.
- Mentoring people at CERN with business ideas on how to commercialize their projects.
We’re looking for a student with background or experience in entrepreneurship and business development, ideally combined with a technical background, who would be comfortable with getting responsibility and tasks requiring experience in the field of venture creation.
For further inquiries, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
To apply and find out more about CERN's student programmes, visit the career website here. Please indicate in your application that you are interested in the role as an Entrepreneurship Development Student.