Administrative Student Programme
As part of CERN’s Administrative Student Programme, we are seeking a Communication & Marketing Assistant to join CERN's Knowledge Transfer group, reporting to the Communication & Marketing Officer. The main stakeholders include: industry (multinationals, SMEs, the entrepreneurship community), policy makers, the CERN community and the general public. The activities relate to current projects described on http://kt.cern.
You will, notably:
- Assist the CERN Knowledge Transfer group's Communication & Marketing Officer in her activities.
- Contribute to the different stages of communication projects of the CERN Knowledge Transfer group, geared towards industry and external/internal stakeholders.
- Create and update communication and marketing material, as agreed with the Communication & Marketing Officer: presentations, slides, websites, newsletters, posters, social media campaigns, brochures, audio-visual material, editing and proof-reading;
- Science and technology writing (news items, articles);
- Collect technical information on CERN technology projects, and on the Knowledge Transfer group activities, e.g.: Business Incubation Centres, patents, licensing, links with industry, entrepreneurial support, startups related to CERN technology and CERN technology R&D;
- Contribute to the evaluation and monitoring of the CERN Knowledge Transfer communication and marketing activities, including monthly, quarterly and project reports;
- Share resources and assist with other communication and marketing activities in the IPT department.
For further inquiries, please feel free to contact email@example.com
To apply and find out more about CERN's student programme, visit the career website here