Administrative Student Programme
As part of CERN’s Administrative Student Programme, we are seeking a Communication & Marketing Assistant to join CERN's Knowledge Transfer group, reporting to the Communication & Marketing Officer. The main stakeholders include: industry (multinationals, SMEs, the entrepreneurship community), policy makers, the CERN community and the general public. The activities relate to current projects described on http://kt.cern.
You will, notably:
- Assist the CERN Knowledge Transfer group's Communication & Marketing Officer in her activities.
- Contribute to the different stages of communication projects of the CERN Knowledge Transfer group, geared towards industry and external/internal stakeholders.
- Create and update communication and marketing material, as agreed with the Communication & Marketing Officer: presentations, slides, websites, newsletters, posters, social media campaigns, brochures, audio-visual material, editing and proof-reading;
- Science and technology writing (news items, articles);
- Collect technical information on CERN technology projects, and on the Knowledge Transfer group activities, e.g.: Business Incubation Centres, patents, licensing, links with industry, entrepreneurial support, startups related to CERN technology and CERN technology R&D;
- Contribute to the evaluation and monitoring of the CERN Knowledge Transfer communication and marketing activities, including monthly, quarterly and project reports;
- Share resources and assist with other communication and marketing activities in the IPT department.
For further inquiries, please feel free to contact email@example.com
To apply and find out more about CERN's student programme, visit the career website here, please indicate in your application that you are interested in the "Communication and Marketing role".